Unique spectral processing with fine-tuned algorithms
MSpectralDynamics is essentially a dynamics processor which works in the spectral domain allowing you to work with individual frequencies. The compressor can make loud frequencies quieter for example - but that's just a beginning. With MSpectralDynamics you can expect nothing less than pristine audio quality!
Simple interface for common tasks
Standard tasks, such as flattening the spectrum or removing noise, are available from the main screen with simple controls. Quick and easy, unless you want to dive deeper and make use of all the controls.
The plugin can do anything with each frequency. It can be a compressor, expander, gate, or any combination, and you can even draw your own processing shape for more creative effects. Add in integrated parallel compression, full channel linking, up to 8 channel surround processing and much more and you might just become a hopeless addict.
Ultra-flexible level follower
The unbelievable level follower that you may know from MDynamics is here too! Automatic release modes, peak hold, RMS length, look-ahead, custom attack and release shapes and much more.
Spectral side-chain processing
Preventing collisions between tracks is just one example of what you can do by analyzing a different track from the one that you are actually processing. Unleash your creativity!
Multiband compressors are a very important tool required to balance the spectrum and maximize loudness. However multiband compressors are very clumsy, their effects are often too unnatural and it is very easy to completely destroy the audio material. MSpectralDynamics does not have any bands and works with the entire spectrum instead. It approximates energy located in each frequency and applies the dynamics to it separately. This algorithm is extremely complicated but provides state-of-the-art sound quality and features you could not even dream of before!
- True spectral dynamic processing - other compressors perform dynamic processing in the time-domain, MSpectralDynamics performs the same actions in the frequency domain, where you can increase loudness, balance frequencies etc...
- Free-form equalizer - a complementary feature of MSpectralDynamics is a free-form linear-phase equalizer with range from -80dB to 0dB editable using the MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES).
- Power spectrum analyzer - integrated spectrum analyzer gives accurate view of input and output spectral dynamic profile, gain reduction per frequency and free-form equalizer.
- 2 independent compressor/expander units with ratios from 1:4 to 20:1 and infinity, adjustable range and knee.
- Advanced gate unit with adjustable size and knee.
- Resolution, smoothness, slope, threshold shape - spectral detector provides advanced features defining how MSpectralDynamics analyzes and processes sound with various resulting time and spectral response.
- Dual user interface - the plugin is not only extremely versatile, but also quick and easy-to-use thanks to 2 graphical user interfaces. First there is a simple default one with several predefined modes, but just a few controls, which lets you start quickly and easily without any knowledge. All you need to do is choose what you want and use a few knobs. And the plugins also has an advanced mode, which provides all the extreme features the plugin offers.
- Custom processing shape - by enabling this feature in MSpectralDynamics, you can modify the original processing envelope using our MeldaProduction envelope system (MES) technology. It lets you easily create any dynamic processing shape you like. And it is very fast even for complicated shapes.
- Advanced dynamic detector featuring manual and 5 automatic modes with adjustable limits and speed. Besides standard attack and release parameters, MSpectralDynamics provides peak/RMS settings and a peak hold feature. There is no audio material in the world the plugin cannot adjust to.
- 3 signal shaping modes, dry/wet control and other supportive parameters that ease your workflow.
- Actual source level indication inside the shape graph - you always know what dynamic value you can actually expect on the input and output, and what gain-reduction MSpectralDynamics performs.
- Unique temporary gain feature provides an excellent way to control the amount of compression while keeping the output level stable. Based on tricks well known between top producers MSpectralDynamics makes the workflow quicker than ever before.
- Up to 8 channels surround processing - our plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also up to 8 channels of surround audio, making them ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
- Full randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you! And if that's too much, you can just hold ctrl and MSpectralDynamics will only slightly modify existing settings.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x to minimize aliasing and get an even clearer sound.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of our plugins. Moreover our plugins are the world first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI's.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs. Moreover all plugins can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from our servers (if this feature is enabled). We are building a community and you can be a part of it!
- Fully automatable.