MSpectralDelay is a unique creative delay plugin, which works in the spectral domain and lets you perform various transformations on the delayed signal - from changing pitch to arbitrarily transforming individual frequencies. It's complex, but it is still easy-to-use for the beginners.
20 delay plugins in one
MSpectralDelay is extremely powerful, therefore also complex. So we have exploited its features and created 20 active presets on the easy screen, each as versatile as a dedicated plugin. These make using the plugin easy even for complete beginners.
The power of spectral processing
Traditional delay plugins feature a simple feedback delay, which produces identical copies of the original signal, sometimes with a possibility of filtering, distortion or other basic effects. MSpectralDelay lets you transform individual frequencies. First it lets you control the delay time, feedback, panorama and level (EQ) for each frequency. MSpectralDelay also provides complex spectral transformations - pitch, frequency shift, formants, plus an actual frequency to frequency transformation and level to level transformation.
Isn't transforming pitch, formants, levels and more advanced stuff enough to satisfy your creative needs? It wouldn't be a Melda plugin without the signature modulators, multiparameters, channel modes, A-H presets, ABCD morphing and more!
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates