Astonishing workflow for the essential task
Comparing your audio to a reference commercial track is essential for every mixing and mastering engineer. Of course you can do that in your host, but the workflow is what matters here. And it cannot be any easier. Press one button and the plugin quickly crossfades between your track and whatever track you choose. Press another one to choose a different track. Or compare the sound at several different stage of your mastering chain for example, each click a different comparison.
Don't let your ears fool you!
Louder music makes you think it sounds better. It lets you feel spectral and spatial balance incorrectly. It lets you ignore acoustic errors hidden under the loud wall of sound. But the plugin can help you avoid that! It can automatically make the reference tracks match the loudness of your own track. With MCompare you don't need to doubt your senses anymore. If your audio sounds better, it really will be better, not just louder.
Does your master actually sound better?
How many times did you spend hours working on your project and just when you felt it's perfect, you took a break and when you listened to it later you were horrified? That's because your ears fooled you somewhere along the road. MCompare lets you compare your master to multiple stages in your chain, the dry mix for starters. It will compensate for any latency and match the loudness, so you will really be comparing the sonic qualities of your master and your ears won't be able to deceive you! So when you start doing something wrong, you will know quickly enough, in one click to be precise.
The ultimate mastering chain with referencing
MCompare is the only plugin that lets you compare your master to the chosen reference tracks, dry mix, different stages of your mastering chain and even different versions of your mastering chain. All in a single instance, where everything is one click away. It just cannot be any easier.
The Most Advanced User Interface on the Market - Stylable, Resizable, GPU Accelerated
- Modern user interfaces must not only be easy and quick to use, but also versatile and the whole visual appearance should inspire you. MCompare features the most advanced GUI engine on the market. It is still the first and only GUI engine, which is freely resizable and stylable. It also lets you choose between knobs, sliders or buttons, whichever you like the most.
- The plugin can look as an ancient vintage gear, if you are working on old-school rock music. Or as super-modern futuristic device if you are working on modern electronic music.
- If your display doesn't have a high resolution, you can make the plugin smaller. If the fonts are too small, you can make the plugin bigger and save your eyes.
- All the graphics is accelerated using your GPU, graphical interface, providing ultimately quick response and keep your CPU focused on the audio.
Unique Visualisation Engine with Classic Meters and Time Graphs
- Your ears should always be the main judge, but a smart metering system can often be a huge help. MCompare provides the most advanced metering system out there. The plugin can display the measurements of all relevant values using classic meters, or it can even show them in time using the time graphs. Everything is customisable as usual.
M/S, Single Channel, Up to 8 Channels Surround Processing...
- MCompare can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also mid/side encoding for stereo field processing, separate left & right channels, separate mid or side signal and up to 8 channels of surround audio. It is perfect for audio production for music, movies, games...
MIDI Controllers with MIDI Learn
- MCompare contains a powerful MIDI processor, which listen to MIDI controllers and MIDI keyboard and control any parameters realtime.
Very Fast, Optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 Processors
- Computers are now extremely fast, but the algorithms are more complex and projects bigger, so we still need to use the processing power with care. MCompare uses the fastest algorithms, takes advantage of the newest processor capabilities and lets your GPU hangle the graphics. The plugin is among the fastest on the market, yet it provides the best possible audio quality.
Global Preset Management and Online Preset Exchange
- MCompare presets are carefully stored in a system database and you can quickly access then from any project in any host. The plugin can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from our servers. We are building a community and you can be a part of it!
Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX Interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- MCompare supports all major hosts on both platforms. Check system requirements for information about compatibility and installation.
No Dongle nor Internet Access is Required for Activation
- How many times did you forget your USB dongle? We are an honest company and expect the same from our customers. Our software uses licence files to activate your software. And the licences are to-person, so you can use it on all your computers as long as you are the user.
- When you buy the software you are entitled to free updates, forever. No more money wasted on major upgrades like it is with other companies. And we upgrade our software a lot!