Make your bass audible on low-end speakers
Not many people have the access to the studio equipment we use when mixing. That's especially true when it comes to reproducing bass and subbass spectrum. The first module in MBassador lets you post-process the bass content so that it is stable and tight and contains higher harmonics, so that it is audible even when played on a cheap pair of headphones so many listeners use these days.
Create deep sub-bass so people can feel the music
There's nothing worse than playing your mix on a huge stage with subwoofers just to find out that it's just not powerful and deep at all - because there's no sub-bass content. The problem is, it's almost impossible to actually record sub-bass, because not only it rarely exists in nature, most microphones are just unable to record it. But MBassador can generate it from your existing bass, in a tight precise and musical way.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation