Analyze your track, select what you want it to sound like and let the plugin do the magic. It will set up the equalizer bands for you! Unlike traditional spectral matching, here you have no latency and amazing sound quality!
7 bands with gorgeous-sounding dynamic filters
Our variable-slope filters just sound amazing. No more resonances, so you can finally be really surgical. Dynamic filters can do common tasks such as de-essing, ducking, compression, expansion plus much more and the world of possibilities is far from being exhausted! With built-in flexible high-pass and low-pass filtering to speed up your mixing workflow.
Simple user interface for common tasks
Tasks such as de-essing or bass drum enhancement are so common that we decided to make over a dozen of them available quickly from the simplified 4 knob interface. Just plug it in to your track, select what you want to do, dial in any changes and enjoy the results.
MAutoDynamicEq not only shows the results of your processing, it also features an integrated analyzer, sonogram, spectrum areas plus much more.
Normal equalizers would not really benefit from a side-chain, but MAutoDynamicEq is dynamic. Attenuate the bass guitar when bass drum is played? No problem! And with the included modulators there are really no limits.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomisation
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimised for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates