The Patchbay Affiliate Terms & Conditions
SPREAD THE WORD
Whether you are a Youtuber, a blogger, own a Facebook Group, a magazine, podcast or anything which demands an audience, you can earn money while sharing your favourite creators. Both online & offline.
We payout 7% of the order total on any tracked orders.
No need to create a new account, simply head on over to your affiliate dashboard.
Welcome to The Patchbay Affiliate club where all members can
spread the word & automatically generate an income.
You can participate online or offline.
You can use a code that you can print or speak, a link
that you can share or embed or even use our intuitive AD banner builder.
The banner builder allows you to build out your own
custom AD blocks with product rules and customizable
design options. You can edit, preview and see statistics
in realtime, any time.
We send an automated mass payment every month to all affiliates
with balances greater than £20.
But you can request a manual payout at any time,
regardless of the amount. just open a ticket.
Want to transform your affiliate balance into store credit?
No problem, simply go to your transactions to convert your balance.
We offer a 1.1x multiplier on any balances transferred.
£100 affiliate credit means £110 store credit.
This process is instant. Be aware this is an irreversible process.
The Patchbay Affiliate Program allows you to earn real money when a user clicks through your tracking link and places an order. When an order is successfully tracked, you will gain a commission on the entire cart contents.
This is done by using a tracking cookie, and also, your Affiliate ID number. Signing up is as easy as navigating to your affiliate dashboard from within your main account, and the process includes a simple setup of your affiliate information such as payment details and agreeing to the terms.
When an order is tracked, your account balance will update in realtime. Periodically we produce a mass payout on any balance over £20. If your balance is less than £20 you can request a payout manually at any time by opening a ticket. Once a payout is complete, your balance will be reset to 0 and you can see the transactional data in your transaction area. Transactions are automated.
By agreeing to these terms and continuing to use The Patchbay Affiliate Program you agree to adhere to these terms. We reserve the right to remove access at any time to The Patchbay Affiliate Program and the reasons will be explained to you.
Below is the electronic agreement.
AGREEMENT FOR THE [AFFILIATE ACCOUNT]
This is a general agreement between you the individual acting on behalf of yourself, an agency or company managing your account. By continuing to use the service you agree to the terms below.
TPB = The Patchbay
STANDARD COMMISSION AMOUNT: 7% minus fees.
The Process -- At a glance.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND RIGHTS
- You must not share your affiliate link in places where it is forbidden as per the policies of said location or website.
- You cannot use our affiliate system on external coupon code sites. Our coupon system is dynamically generated, and it is rare an actual global coupon is generated. Often we find codes hosted on coupon sites do not work and are presented with bogus discounts. Even though the code does not work, the coupon site would gain commission anyway via tracking cookies even if that person navigates away from the coupon site and accesses The Patchbay directly. We strictly prohibit this method and consider it manipulation and abuse of the system. We will actively delete any affiliate account connected to a coupon site.
- You must not abuse our system in order to falsely accrue monies unlawfully, you agree to operate your account under the jurisdiction of the UK Law, please see: Fraud Act 2006.
- You cannot use the affiliate system on your own orders, the system will prevent you from doing so.
- You cannot use an affiliate account to direct traffic to your own content that you sell on the platform.
- You cannot use an affiliate account to direct traffic to your own content that you sell on the platform under a different alias.
- You must not create fake coupons in order to direct traffic through your coupon site and effectively piggyback commission.
- You cannot offer coupons that are presented on your coupon site publically but were meant only for internal use which can be traced back to an individual user and event trigger.
- Please do not use the links or any link associated with The Patchbay and its partners in a negative manner that would bring disrepute to the platform or its partners.
- Do not spam your affiliate link excessively in a manner that would bring disrepute to the platform or its partners.
- If an order is refunded, your affiliate commission will be depleted. In this case for reference, in the case of a refund, the balance is automatically depleted from both the seller, the platform and the affiliate.
- You agree to treat the online entity/community with respect while you are operating your account for TPB
- Any defamatory, libelous, obscene, or otherwise unlawful behavior will not be tolerated and could lead to your expulsion from operating your account on TPB.
- You are responsible for providing and updating correct payment and contact details in Your account.
- TPB is not responsible or liable for any delay or failure in making a payment if this is due to You providing incorrect details.
- You shall not, to the best of your knowledge and belief, upload any material containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- You shall comply with all applicable laws in performing your obligations and exercising your rights under this agreement.
- You must not disclose any confidential information to a third party without express authorization from TPB For the avoidance of doubt, confidential information includes, but is not limited to, any information (including, without limitation, in written, oral, visual or electronic form) which is not publicly available including, but not limited to, any information specifically designated by TPB as confidential; and any other information which should otherwise be reasonably regarded as possessing a quality of confidence. & This includes know-how and information about upcoming design elements, development, specifications, manuals, instructions, customer lists, sales, marketing, promotion, distribution, business plans, forecasts, and technical or other expertise
- You must not copy, remove or redistribute any content